Friday, February 21, 2014

Reflection
Forest ecosystem

Our classes about ecology are very interesting and our first topic is forest ecosystem.  First of all we learn what forest ecosystem is, what it includes, and what role do organisms play in a forest ecosystem, food webs and food chains. Than we watch BBC documentary film about forest ecosystem.

I got lot of information from class, from text and from documentary film. They were very interesting and informative.




The name of that movie was “The Magical Forest” which was the main idea of that film. I saw many events in magical forest. It gave me information about flying squirrels, lynxes, salmons, bears and also about many animals which live in forest and about the connection between them . I also saw weather changing and its results.



I like it because I got more knowledge about that topic and also learned many new words connected with ecology, forest ecosystem. I also like our group works which help us to understand all correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment